Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How can I unlock my Samsung galaxy s4 in Hong Kong?

I want to unlock my phone! I am in Hong Kong....I already call Custom Service...they dont have Unlock service!

31 replies

Userlevel 7
If you're a Koodo customer, they can unlock.it for you. If you're not a customer, you'll need to contact a third party unlocking service like Cellunlocker.net or gsmliberty.com
But I want to use koodo unlock but I can't use the website of koodo to unlock why the heck is that problems?
Userlevel 7
Jamison D. Wong KC wrote:

But I want to use koodo unlock but I can't use the website of koodo to unlock why the heck is tha...

Are you still a Koodo customer?

But I want to use koodo unlock but I can't use the website of koodo to unlock why the heck is tha...

yea I am paying for monthly

but I am not done for my phone payment....
Userlevel 7

Have you paid late in the last three months?

yup I am paid late in the last three months already from 4-12-2014 to now
Userlevel 7

Have you been a customer for at least 90 days?
Userlevel 7

You have to be a customer with no late payments in the last 90days for koodo to unlock your phone.

and it said that Just a heads up! We're unable to retrieve an unlock code or programming instructions for your Koodo phone. Your account has not been charged an Unlock Fee. If you have questions, please call Customer Service at 1-866-99-KOODO (1-866-995-6636) or *611 from your Koodo phone. Is not work in HK LOL
Userlevel 7

You can reach Customer Service at 647-788-4337. Hours of Operation Monday − Friday: 10am - 9pm Saturday: 9am - 7pm Sunday: 9am - 7pm

what time is it there?= =
Userlevel 7

9:22 eastern

how can i use it?
Userlevel 7

I suggest getting a calling card and finding a local phone. But you may find a cheaper price just using the websites I mentioned above. Koodo charges 35$ to your bill and it's instant.

oh....I would like to use Koodo..... what number can I use? Can you give me the step?

can you tell me?..
Userlevel 7

I have given you the number for koodo above
Userlevel 7

Call Koodo at 647-788-4337 Koodo will give you a special code to write down. On your S4 you'll remove the battery and Micro Sim and then insert the local carriers sim. Turn your phone back on Your phone will ask you for the network unlock code. Enter the code koodo gave you. If it doesn't work try again If it still doesn't work STOP! Call Koodo and verify the code. Entering the wrong code too many times will permanently lock your device.

i mean wht number should i use to fix to personal speaking?
Userlevel 7

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're asking me.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Like Chad said, Call Koodo at 647-788-4337 Then press 0 until you get to a customer service rep

thanks Dennis and Chad...

they said business time is 9:00 to 5 PM.... now isn't 9am?
Userlevel 7

You're closest to the west coast so probably western time. It's 3hrs behind eastern