Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How can I retrieve my bills from previous years?

I can only access from 1.5 years back. I need to go to beginning 2014. Thank you!

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Alain Unfortunately there's no way to go that far unlessKoodo' kept them in their system. If they did you would need to call them!
Robert wrote:

Hello Alain Unfortunately there's no way to go that far unlessKoodo' kept them in their syste...

I cant find any bills other than my current one on the mobile app how do i find previous months bills?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Hello Alain Unfortunately there's no way to go that far unlessKoodo' kept them in their syste...

Sign into the self serve website, not the app.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo does keep copies of all bills. There would be a small fee (a few dollars a bill, I believe) to have them mailed out to you.
Cool, thank you. But I am not in Canada right now. Is there a way for them to email them to me? Do they have a contact email? Cannot find one. Thank you
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Alain Villeneuve wrote:

Cool, thank you. But I am not in Canada right now. Is there a way for them to email them to me? D...

https://secure.koodomobile.com/account/appmanager/support/contactus
Userlevel 4
Hi Alain, on Self-Serve, you can get your last 18 bills for free, which represent 1.5 years. If you need before that, an agent has to process the request. It'll cost $5 per bill, and the only way to get them is via physical mail. It cannot be done if your account is closed.