Koodo Community

Community

Solved

how can I have the wireless network be the main network samsung note2

I am getting a huge amount of data usage, but am not downloading or using apps. Is there a way to set the phone that it uses the wireless net work before the mobile network?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
By default your device is set to use wifi over network data. You need to paw through your settings and apps to turn off automatic refreshes and background data. Better yet keep data switched off on your devices network settings
Userlevel 1
Chad Burr wrote:

By default your device is set to use wifi over network data. You need to paw through your sett...

I have same problem yes WiFi but wen there problem uses network data just don't understand i gon over 4000 bites done not make any sense plsese help wen I do reset this happens
Userlevel 1
Chad Burr wrote:

By default your device is set to use wifi over network data. You need to paw through your sett...

Yeah some times dose not work it uses data lol wen I do a reset dose not make any sense
Userlevel 7
Wifi is tricky in that its range can be limited by walls or glass. Older homes can even act as a wifi filter actually scrambling the signal in the house. Of you start something over wifi and loose the connection , network data licks in unless it's turned off.