Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How can I find out if my plan allows me to use data (online apps and internet access) in another province within canada?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you have a data plan then yes you can use data through out Canada as long as you are in an area with cellular coverage. Even if you have pay as you go data you can use it too but you will pay based on your usage. So yes you can use data in another Canadian prOvince without any additional charges
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

If you have a data plan then yes you can use data through out Canada as long as you are in an are...

If you go over your monthly limit, you just pay for overage 🙂
Userlevel 1
Dennis wrote:

If you have a data plan then yes you can use data through out Canada as long as you are in an are...

yes depending on your Data plan, overage Data charges may vary, this site will show you different charges for different plans https://shop.koodomobile.com/plans/plans/index.html
Dennis wrote:

What about calling home.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

If you have canada wide calling then there should be no issue calling anywhere in canada to anywhere in canada.  If you have local calling then you can call to the city you are in from the city you are in.  Calling to another city will incur Canadian long distance fees in additon to talk minutes
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
The answer was already given, but, What is the name of your plan? So we can tell you whether you have pay per use or data built-in with the plan...
Userlevel 7
Camilo_A wrote:

The answer was already given, but, What is the name of your plan? So we can tell you whether you ...

I think she knows that part.
Are you within Canada? Then yes, you can use Data no matter where you are. It states right in the plan that there's no roaming charges within Canada. https://shop.koodomobile.com/plans/plans/index.html