Koodo Community

Community

Hire more employees.

I wish the process of opening a new account wasn't so time consuming. I have been to get a new phone 4 times in the past year, but was never able to because so many people want to get a phone and a plan through you and with only one or two employees at a time in those little booths the wait time is often an hour or more. I wish you would open real stores and have many employees working to accommodate your ever growing customer base, and continue helping current customers.

17 replies

You could call a Kiosk in advance and see if they are busy.
Marcus Fenix wrote:

You could call a Kiosk in advance and see if they are busy.

Then on the 20 minute drive just hope no customers show up? It takes 30+ minutes per customer most of the time. Even to upgrade phones we were there over half an hour.
Userlevel 7
Come visit a Mobile Shop. We don't the same traffic problems that you're currently facing. We sell Koodo as well. 🙂
Userlevel 6
Have you tried buying online from koodo? They have free shipping.
Userlevel 5
Hey Erin, Sorry to hear about this! Which exact locations did you go to? I can then relay on the information to the Shops team. ~ Sumaya
Wow, even your customer service on the internet is terrible and slow! Devonshire mall location in Windsor, Ontario. They need much more employees as it is unfair for 2 people to deal with such large crowds that don't like to wait 30 minutes plus for each single customer ahead of them.
Userlevel 4
Erin Field wrote:

Wow, even your customer service on the internet is terrible and slow! Devonshire mall location in...

Customer service on the internet? Are you referring to this community?
Erin Field wrote:

Wow, even your customer service on the internet is terrible and slow! Devonshire mall location in...

I am referring to the fact that she is an "official rep" and it took 25 days for her to reply.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Erin Field wrote:

To be fair, you didn't post this in a category that requests service. You posted it under ideas, which does not get checked as often.
Erin Field wrote:

Fair enough, I tried to post it to customer service though and this is where it wound up. I was misinformed and I apologize for saying the customer service on this forum is bad.
Userlevel 4
Erin Field wrote:

This is also a community forum and most of the people who respond are customers like you. Not all posts are acknowledged by agents since this is customer/potential customer driven.
Erin Field wrote:

And I acknowledged that in my previous post when I said I was under the impression that it was a customer service page. And again, I am sorry.
Userlevel 7
Erin Field wrote:

No worries, Erin! If you ever have a general question, feel free to post it here! It's most likely to be answered within 10 minutes and could save you a call or trip
Userlevel 4
Erin Field wrote:

I should apologize, Erin. We must have posted at the same time. I just looked at mine and your posts. Exact same time lol.
Badge +4
Go to the mall during off peak hours. If you go during peak hours, naturally you're going to run into crowds.
rikkster wrote:

Go to the mall during off peak hours. If you go during peak hours, naturally you're going to run ...

I have gone many days at many times, they are always incredibly busy. I feel they need more employees because I see new customers walk away constantly because nobody wants to wait half an hour per customer, no matter what time or day it is.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Also you can go to Future shop, best buy, Mobile Shop...etc. Store locater http://koodomobile.com/en/on/storelocator.shtml