Koodo Community

Community

Solved

hi there switched phone provider to koodo and new sim card, with Samsung,cannot connect with registry , it sees it but will not connect ?

hi there switched phone provider to koodo and everything was provided with activation and new sim card, with same existing number with Samsung Notebook 2 cannot connect with registry , it sees it but keeps on saying try to connect again later ?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
You have a galaxy note 2? With the sim inserted it says not registered? Check the settings of your Note and make sure under wireless and networking...mobile network...."Use 2g Only"or "Use GSM Only " isn't selected Are you sure your note is unlocked or a telus device?
Chad Burr wrote:

You have a galaxy note 2? With the sim inserted it says not registered? Check the settings ...

Hey Chad yes I was with Freedom Mobility and got them to unlock my phone np and now with Koodo but no service in full coverage area doesn't see Koodo under network operator
Userlevel 7
Chad Burr wrote:

You have a galaxy note 2? With the sim inserted it says not registered? Check the settings ...

What exactly model number is your phone? Settings...about.
Chad Burr wrote:

Samsung Galaxy Notebook 2 bought it new 3 years ago ! under settings with mobile networks nothing works ?
Chad Burr wrote:

~Unexplainable mission completed~ went for a walk down my street about 500 ft and finally I only get 3G but full bars for service, don't get it, full coverage until outside or inside my house ... that's pretty sad service Koodo never get to answer or use my phone at home what good is that ?
Chad Burr wrote:

Update people just got an answer from Koodo tech support thanks to Bell or Telus but one of there towers are down and needs service in my area in BC ... might want to find another phone provider, never will know when this will be resolve .... Can U imagine not having cell phone service out of your home and just bought a new plan through Koodo ... U do the math just wasted $80 today
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chad Burr wrote:

You have 15 days to return the device fora  refund. The cell may well be repaired before then, though.

Chad Burr wrote:

Prepaid sry no refunds