Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Hi, just wondering what the 5$ data and sms charge is on my bill, when I click that link it shows no charges .

Hi, just wondering what the 5$ data and sms charge is on my bill, when I click that link it shows no charges (I have 2gb data and unlimited texts so I don't know why I'd be charged)

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Stu Did you go to your detailed e-bill?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Just adding to Roberts post. Page 3 of your pdf e bill. Can be viewed by going into self serve. And clicking on billing. Than I belive it's on the right that says pdf e bill.
Hi thanks, yes I see it now in the PDF, 1 roaming text message... 5$ wow haha last time I do that..
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Stu Morrison wrote:

Hi thanks, yes I see it now in the PDF, 1 roaming text message... 5$ wow haha last time I do that..

Yah u gotta be really careful with roaming. You can turn off all roaming via settings most likely to stop those issues from re occurring. And if you need to roam just turn it back on.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Stu Morrison wrote:

It's not 5$ per message but 5$ per 100 message. So you could've texted a lot more for that 5$
Stu Morrison wrote:

Is it possible to have the Data and SMS charges removed and not use that program?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Stu Morrison wrote:

Likely not, but you can avoid using data or sending texts while connected to a cellular tower outside Canada in the future.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Stu Morrison wrote:

If you don't want to use data, you could get a data block put on your account. It will still allow for MMS messaging(pictures).