Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Hi, I want to sell my moto g phone and get a samsung.Where can I sell it? and how much can I get for it?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
You can either trade it in to a koodo kiosk but you probably won't get much. I suggest selling it somewhere like craigslist or kijiji to get more. May I ask which samsung? since the moto g is an extremely solid performer for its price point.
Userlevel 7
If it's the S3 I can understand the want for its larger screen, better camera, 16GB storage space + expandable, removable battery, LTE, and 2GB of RAM... but it's $300 and outdated at this point. I don't see it getting any updates beyond 4.4 whereas the Moto G just got 4.4 and will continue to be supported for a while.

The S4 is basically a beefed up S III but it's also double the price so that would be tougher to recommend.

The Moto G is a pretty tough phone to beat at $150 but it does have drawbacks, mostly the ones I mentioned in comparison, though I feel it's actually faster. Every phone at that price point would make some type of compromises, this one just tries to get the important things right and minimize the sacrifices.
Userlevel 1
Jonathan I wrote:

If it's the S3 I can understand the want for its larger screen, better camera, 16GB storage space...

I agree Jonathan, I think Moto G set a new standard. Talk is that Nokia will be unavailing a low cost phone at the up coming cell phone show.
Userlevel 1
Kijji