Koodo Community

Community

Hi I see a balance on my account but no indication as to why as I paid the tab balance at a Koodo store and paid last months bill in full.

Account balance

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Susan, do you mean you cancelled your service with koodo and you Beleive you paid your final bill?
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Hi Susan, do you mean you cancelled your service with koodo and you Beleive you paid your final b...

I did not cancel. I paid the tab balance fully and paid my monthly charge with monthly tab balance amount. It is showing I owe another $40
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Hi Susan, do you mean you cancelled your service with koodo and you Beleive you paid your final b...

Is that what your bill usually is every month? Is it possible that's your next bill, when does it say it's due Susan?
It depends on your billing period and when you made the payment. Not everyone's billing period is the first or end of the month. If you're billing date is the 7th and you paid on the 21st you will see this months balance today
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Download your new detailed PDF ebill.  Does this look correct?
Still doesn't look right but I will double check the past bill one more time and maybe phone in
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
susan wrote:

Still doesn't look right but I will double check the past bill one more time and maybe phone in

What does it say on your previous ebill and your current ebill?
Screen shots would be helpful (minus any personal info)
susan wrote:

There isnt any place to phone in bc koodo hates its own customers. It leaves you to battle with thousands of unqualified self proclaimed experts here. Go buy a magic 8ball.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
susan wrote:

Hi Paper beagle, There's around 15 of us that regularly help out customers that cant figure things out themselves such as yourself and volunteer our time to help others. We solve ppls issues about 95% of the time without Koodo having to intervene and those other 5% are because we can't see ppls accounts so your bashing especially when your someone who needs help isn't really needed or appreciated here thanks from all us "so called experts".
Userlevel 6
Hey Susan! The $40 on your account is your amount owing for this month and due August 8th.  Hope this clarifies things!