Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Hi I just want to ask if I can upgrade my samsung s4 to samsung s6 edge And how much does it cost? I live in Calgary Alberta Canada

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes you can upgrade at any time, you will however have to pay off your tab owing on your S4 in full prior to being able to upgrade. You can pay it at the kiosk at the time of upgrade or have it added to your next bill through self serve. The cost of the S6 Edge is $860 + TAX which can be reduced by up to $360 on the new tab and you will need to change your plan to one of the new offerings. You can also take a tab plus plan and tab plus tab which can take up to $500 off the price of the device. That said good luck finding an S6 Edge at any Koodo location as last week when I got my S6 there were no S6 Edge devices in all of Canada at any Koodo location and I don't know if that's changed this week.
Userlevel 6
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Yes you can upgrade at any time, you will however have to pay off your tab owing on your S4 in fu...

Hi Paul, Franz will only need to change his plan if he takes the S6 Edge with a Tab Plus (a Tab Plus plan would be mandatory). Otherwise, he can either keep his current plan or choose one of the new ones 🙂 Thank you!