Koodo Community

Community

Solved

hi,i have question about roaming. i am going to calgary and right now i am in sudbury . so if i go in calgary will i get charged for roaming

hi,
i have question about roaming. i am going to calgary and right now i am in sudbury . so if i go in calgary will i get charged for roaming

5 replies

Userlevel 7
There are no Roaming Charges in while you're in Canada
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you have a canada wide plan then you wont get charged for Long distance receiving calls while in Calgary either
Userlevel 1
No worries there no long distance you see that won't telling you about long distance after 5:00pm during the day here cut your bill this is viop this way you can call at any time LTE usege just be quick this way no charge only uses 500mb you will lost of data here website www.fongo.com rade it up sine up for free free call display free call forwarding free conference call
Userlevel 7
I'm ikaros fan wrote:

No worries there no long distance you see that won't telling you about long distance after 5:00pm...

There are NO roaming charges in Canada.
Userlevel 1
I'm ikaros fan wrote:

No worries there no long distance you see that won't telling you about long distance after 5:00pm...

Yes you are right but before 5:00pm it will against your minutes this is way I gave the website Koodo dose not offer free call forward fongo dose offer this look www.fongo.com you will see thank you