Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Hi i cant get on to my online acct n need urgent assistance. Im new to alberta

Also I cant download the self serve app...its saying that the app cannot be used in my country

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi! Welcome to Koodo and Alberta! Have you registered to use self serve? What happens when you try to log in? Make sure your region is set correctly for the Google play market.
Where do I find the region to alter it. I'm coming from Jamaica. I have a Samsung s3 mini
Userlevel 7
Felonie Johnson wrote:

Where do I find the region to alter it. I'm coming from Jamaica. I have a Samsung s3 mini

I do believe it depends on your credit card billing address in the play store.
Felonie Johnson wrote:

I dont have that. I dont buy anything there. Lol
Userlevel 7
Felonie Johnson wrote:

Okay well somewhere in the play store you need to change your région. Try: http://www.vidarholen.net/contents/junk/playstore.html
Felonie Johnson wrote:

Thanks
Hi I have paid my koodo bill via TD Canada and I'm still seeing where i have a balance. Why is this the case?
Userlevel 7
Felonie Johnson wrote:

Hi I have paid my koodo bill via TD Canada and I'm still seeing where i have a balance. Why is th...

How long ago did you pay? Bank payments can take 3-5 business days to appear on your account. (however they are normal credited for the day you paid). Keep in mind a business day is M-F.
Ok. It was done on Friday