Koodo Community

Community

Hey! It can take me up to 5 attempts to send a text message. Is it my phone, my plan, my service, my SIM card??

Hey! It can take me up to 5 attempts to send a text message. I have just a basic unlimited prepaid texting plan. I'll press send, the phone will think about it, then the little error triangle will appear, informing me that the text was not sent. Sometime this doesn't happen, sometimes it happens 5 times. Is it my phone, my plan, the service in my area (Toronto), my SIM card?? (I have an Asus ZenFone 2, I believe...)

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hard to tell. You do have service so you should be up to date on payment. Try restarting your phone, repeating your Sim card and restarting again. You can try downloading a different sms app from the play store to see if it also has the same issues. You can also try a factory reset. You can put your Sim card in another phone to see if the problem follows. You can send a private message to Koodo via Facebook Messenger or DM via Twitter to see if there are any back end issues with your account. Let us know.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello there, Doea it happen to everyone or a particular person only?