Koodo Community
Solved

Help! I need to reactivate my phone.

I need to reactiveate my phone. What do I do? Like take it into a koodo location? Hoe do I need s new sim card? I havnt used this phone in 4 or 5 months. Its a pay as you go.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Do you still have an account or are you starting over again? Either way, it is best if you visit a place that sells Koodo and they'll be able to set you up.
Can't do it from the phone?
The original person that got the phone for me its a second line from his phone I want to put it in my name He was threatining to disconnect it and he did
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
So you had a line under his(the original person) name and he cancelled your portion. Correct? In that case, you have to start your own account. The easiest way is to go to a Koodo store and open it. They will run a credit check on you, so bring proper ID with you.
I wanted to re-activate my phone after returning from abroad, after 6 weeks, and surprisingly found that Customer Service is NOT available on the weekend... on phone.  
Unbelievable   
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Najam Tameem wrote:

I wanted to re-activate my phone after returning from abroad, after 6 weeks, and surprisingly fou...

They are open right now. I just called them to check.

Hours of operation (local time):
Monday − Friday: 9am - 9pm
Saturday: 9am - 7pm
Sunday: 9am - 7pm

Try again.
Option 5 for customer service > pres 0 > enter pin