Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Help activating sim

I am trying to activate a new sim card I bought for an HTC m8

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Okay what are you having issues with? How can we help ?
When I try to do the self serve option it won't let me click change phone and I have no other phone to calb in from
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Heidi Giesbrecht wrote:

When I try to do the self serve option it won't let me click change phone and I have no other pho...

If its giving you an error try a different browser. If it still isn't working you may have to contact customer care. Other option is visiting a booth and they can get it working on the spot for ya.
Heidi Giesbrecht wrote:

When I try to do the self serve option it won't let me click change phone and I have no other pho...

It says online changes of this service have been suspended
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Heidi Giesbrecht wrote:

I think they suspended the feature as some fraud was happening. You may have to take it to a Koodo booth for the swap. Sorry for the inconvenience. You can also give them q call tomorrow and see what other options if any that you have.
Heidi Giesbrecht wrote:

Ok thanks I'll call when I see someone who has a phone I can use lol
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Heidi Giesbrecht wrote:

U can use Skype or google hangouts for the call. Google for the phone number.
Heidi Giesbrecht wrote:

Oh good idea
Heidi Giesbrecht wrote:

I was able to change my sim card online about three hours ago. Weird.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Heidi Giesbrecht wrote:

Thats awesome Sarah. I've heard a few different stories. So I'm not sure what's going on. Im sure it will be made clear at some point in the post