Solved

help

• 10 February 2021
  • 5 replies

I want to remove my exs phone from my account

icon

Best answer by Allan M 10 February 2021, 16:50

Have a no contact order with her

If you don't care if they keep the number and what not you can always just call in and cancel the line.

Any other method of her keeping the number would require some sort of contact with her.

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can have your ex port the number out. If your ex won't do it, I'd inform them that you're going to immediately port out the number to a cheap prepaid and the ex has so many days if they want to keep the number or cancel outright. Depends on where you two stand right now really. Otherwise it's a transfer of ownership you two can do over the phone with a Rep.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you don't care if they keep the number and what not you can always just call in and cancel the line.

Any other method of her keeping the number would require some sort of contact with her.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Do you have a mutual friend with your ex? Let them know and they can relay the message to your ex. If your ex agrees, you can proceed with the transfer of ownership. If she doesn't agree to it or she doesn’t respond back to your friend, cancel the line. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

*Request a callback via Koodo Assist