Koodo Community
Solved

Help

And no I do not want to be billed for it. I want to talk to a real person not a robot. Im one step away fron finding a new cell service. Shove your robot. 7054557494
icon

Best answer by Dennis 18 January 2019, 20:26

Im a real person. Maybe we can help you. What did you want to talk to Koodo about?
View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Im a real person. Maybe we can help you. What did you want to talk to Koodo about?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Just keep in mind that you are only billed for things that you can do yourself on Self Serve. If you're calling in because of something you cannot do in Self Serve, or because something isn't working properly, the fee will be waived.
Hi Dennis. I purchased a sumsung galaxy J3 prime from wal mart in Sept. I called them with a problem today and they told me to contact my provider (koodo). Not sure why i would contact koodo with a problem with the phone but.. The issue is the phone can be plugged in all night and within 7 hours of just being in the stand by mode (no use) the battery will be down to 35% or less. all running apps that use power have been turned off and i have done a factory reset and even removed the battery wiped off dust and replaced it. makes no difference. Any thoughts
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Well, Koodo is taking care of waranties so yeah you would need to contact them or go in store to send it for repair
Well there is no contacting them cause they have a computer doing their talking, which i think is ....never mind what i think. They will eventually have a loss in sales and that will speak for itself. Thank you for your reply. I will visit a koodo store and let them take it from there. when fixed i will give someone else my business on both phones. Thanks again
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Well there is no contacting them cause they have a computer doing their talking, which i think is ....never mind what i think. They will eventually have a loss in sales and that will speak for itself. Thank you for your reply. I will visit a koodo store and let them take it from there. when fixed i will give someone else my business on both phones. Thanks again

@Tracker1963 If you bought through walmart, they might redirect you to a different place for warranty. I would suggest you call Koodo and ask for guidance first.

You could talk to an agent!. There are still there. Go to www.koodo.com/chat. Enter a working number that you can receive call, after that you ask for a callback. The option for callback will show up. They will call you.
Thanks Dinh . Thats a good excuse for them to hit me with another $10. But thanks for the idea.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Thanks Dinh . Thats a good excuse for them to hit me with another $10. But thanks for the idea.
They won't charge you for asking warranty questions. Don't worry
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
We already mentioned that you will not get charged for things that you cannot do yourself. They wont look to find a way to charge you 10 bucks by calling in about warranty use.
Badge +4
Hi Dennis. I purchased a sumsung galaxy J3 prime from wal mart in Sept. I called them with a problem today and they told me to contact my provider (koodo).

You do have to go to a Koodo store with proof of purchase and the store will take it from there. You can request a return mailer if you can't make it to a store. Details in the link below.

https://www.koodomobile.com/help/warranty-and-repair-policy