Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Help..

Im on prepaid service and i went to top up my account and it says expired buy my account balance still says the amount i topped up with. So what do i do?
icon

Best answer by rikkster 3 November 2016, 05:27

The system takes a little more time to process payment after hours. I've found that by adding funds before 10 p.m. EST, the funds are applied almost immediately and reactivation of the expired account occurs just as fast. Whatever you do, do not add anymore money! The system will see the positive balance later this morning, (by 5:00 or 6:00 a.m., your local time) and will apply the funds to your baseplan. The temporary suspension will be lifted as well.

View original

1 reply

Badge +4
The system takes a little more time to process payment after hours. I've found that by adding funds before 10 p.m. EST, the funds are applied almost immediately and reactivation of the expired account occurs just as fast. Whatever you do, do not add anymore money! The system will see the positive balance later this morning, (by 5:00 or 6:00 a.m., your local time) and will apply the funds to your baseplan. The temporary suspension will be lifted as well.