Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Help

Hello my name is Tyler recently my screen on my samsung galaxy s5 broke I slipped on gravel and fell forwards on to the side of my girlfriends car window my cell phone was in my right pocket I didn't think any thing of it until I sat down 20 minutes later on my couch and went to look at my phone I happened to realize the screen was shattered I am just wondering it is supposes to have gorilla glass um is there anything koodo can do for me much appreciate sincerely Tyler A Mokren ....

5 replies

Userlevel 7
You'll have to send it for repair since physical damage isn't included in your warranty. Just a tip, but you should always have the screen of the phone facing the inside and the back facing the outside of your pocket. Screen repairs are usually quite expensive. I'm guessing around 150+
Userlevel 5
Daniel Kim wrote:

You'll have to send it for repair since physical damage isn't included in your warranty. Just a t...

Yep. Screen repairs are definitely pricey. Remember that warranty will not cover physical and water damage so you are going to have to pay out of your own pocket to fix these damages or get a new phone if you wanted to.
Daniel Kim wrote:

You'll have to send it for repair since physical damage isn't included in your warranty. Just a t...

Yea I hears koodo does a replacement I pay 150 bucks they give me a new phone ?
Daniel Kim wrote:

Heard *
Userlevel 7
Daniel Kim wrote:

You have to pay off your Tab and then get another one to get the S5. Don't know where you heard about that 150. That may have been someone else's Tab amount on the phone. You're better off asking to get the screen repaired.