Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Hello, I just sent up preauthorized payment for my phone

Hello, I just sent up preauthorized payment for my phone, it says "Please note it may take one full bill cycle before the changes to your pre-authorized payments take effect.  Please review your next invoice to determine whether the new payment method has been used. Your pre-authorized payments will occur every 30 days." I already owe 41.40, will this automatically be paid or I do have to pay manually? and I can't pay with debit through billing as it requires a credit card, please help, so would I need a credit card? I swore it said to stabilize my account I must pay off the money I owe manually, could someone please clarify this? thanks in advance.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can add Koodo as a payee via online banking to pay the current amount to be safe. It said it cs take one billing cycle so it's best to play it safe. In the end you won't pay extra.
Okay so I wait until my next bill is due and wait until preauthorized payment pays for the monthly bill then I could go ahead and pay koodoo via online banking to pay whatever is left over SO I could avoid paying anything extra? is this correct? no misunderstanding or anything like that?
Thanks!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Walker.

Let's say you're due 50$ for the next bill. I would pay the 50$ via online banking or credit card because it's only at bill #2 that pre-authorized payment will kick in.

Is it clearer this way?
Robert wrote:

Hello Walker.

Let's say you're due 50$ for the next bill. I would pay the 50$ via online banking...

But to transfer money to you  on RBC's online banking I need your details, I already pay my local Quebec  school  board obligations that way a they provide their details,What are Kodoo's?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Hello Walker.

Let's say you're due 50$ for the next bill. I would pay the 50$ via online banking...

Your account number is all you need as Melissa said below. It is at the top left of your bill.
Yes it is, What I don't understand is how will I go about paying it off with my bank account? I really don't wanna sign up for a credit card and have to pay that way, My bank is with rbc and I would like to pay it via debit or bank account but don't know how, as every time I go through the billing options it redirects me to some page that requires me to have a credit card or visa debit and won't work with my debit card, any advice on this? Thanks again!...
Userlevel 6
Walker Gould wrote:

Yes it is, What I don't understand is how will I go about paying it off with my bank account? I r...

Hey Walker! You would pay Koodo directly via the RBC app on your phone or via their website. Keep in mind that you would need your account number which can be found on the top of your bill.  Hope this clarifies things 🙂