Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Has there ever been a boxing day sale promotion with Koodo?

Userlevel 2
-any phone discounts = less tab charge monthly?
-any.gift bonuses with the phone?
-any bonuses within the new plans?

...during 2013,2014? What are the chances of there being another promotion, like the one during black friday?

16 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
As Koodo has become a follower and not a leader just look to see if others are having sales at that time and if they are chances are 99.9% that Koodo will indeed match the prices in most areas one way or another.
Userlevel 5
Id be more interested in finding a really good plan than a phone. Phones come and go through plans, than plans through phones.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
5s wrote:

Id be more interested in finding a really good plan than a phone. Phones come and go through plan...

There were some decent plan deals on Black Friday. Could possibly see something like that again on Boxing Day, but there are no guarantees.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
5s wrote:

Id be more interested in finding a really good plan than a phone. Phones come and go through plan...

Just hopefully if there are that they're available for present customers as well right from the get go so there's no need to butch to get what you want...... Or deserve as much as a new customer.
Userlevel 5
5s wrote:

Telcos haven't kept up, with changing needs of customers, with any meaningful degree of reality. $59.00 monthly, for a basic, archaic redundant land line? Or $49.00 for unlimited Canada wide calls and 2G data and never miss a call. Manufacturing and Internet providers created the need for data, by installing default apps. Telcos then took advantage, by creating must have expensive data rates.
Userlevel 5
5s wrote:

The fact that Koodo put me into the position to have to beg and threaten and spend hours on the phone doing it, as boastfully described by other customers on the public forum, I went to Fido. Koodo made it easier for me to leave with a 15min call to unlock 2 phones, than they did for existing customers, spending hours on the phone for a plan offered to new customers. The fact I left after my first $15 payment on a $360 Tab without having to wait the 90 days or whatever it is, I'd say it was easier than easy to leave.
5s wrote:

How much
Userlevel 3
5s wrote:

They just had the "BOXING" day sale on Black Friday, when they were going head to head with their loyal clients.

I can't wait to see their holiday offerings........... 

Userlevel 5
5s wrote:

LOL
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I don't know about actual deals but I can tell you that there are indeed some exciting things coming to Koodo to bring them more in line with other carriers offerings, take that as you will
Userlevel 4
I see walmart has the lgg3 with the $150.gift card this week from koodo i am month to month with koodo would i have to go on the tab to get this.gift card
Userlevel 5
I would be careful purchasing via Walmart. Many complaints about Walmart has been posted here, including refusal to honour the 15day return policy that Koodo proper adheres too. If you have a Zerhs Mobile Shop at your convenience, they often run.gift card promos and if not , have a points system of which would be added to your Zerhs Points Card. Something to think about 🙂
Userlevel 4
Thanks only place around here is mobile shop at the super stores in new Brunswick and i think it's points
Userlevel 3
Lloyd Willett wrote:

Thanks only place around here is mobile shop at the super stores in new Brunswick and i think it'...

Superstore/Zehrs is what 5s is talking about. They have "The Mobile Shop" located in-store and offer either PC points or PC cards which you can use for groceries etc. It's probably the best place to get a phone because the .gift" is actually beneficial to everyday life.
I wouldn't waste my time at WM or BB.
PS.... TMS will usually match WM or BB. I believe "Chad Burr" has some affiliation with TMS if you have any other questions.....
Well Koodo by far has made me a happy client, I've been loyal for years now and nothing to complain about in fact I enjoy the perks they consistently are sending me and to add to the question above yes they do enjoy competition but they don't follow they tend to draw their own path and gain more clients along the way I find. But as to answer if they plan on having any sales or promotions or add ons .... As of today Best Buy is hosting promotions for today only .... "Family and Friends event" Koodo partners with their sale and has wonderful promotions and bonuses so check them out if you wish.... and Walmart (ughhhhh) as much I hate to say they have horrible policies I agree with what was spoken above they don't really follow their own customer satisfaction guidelines, nothing but terrible service on many of occasions not just the sales staff but even management ...... It's truly a hit and miss with the places you go to purchase, or service your electronics but that being said can anyone direct me in the correct way of handling my wonderful issue with an iPhone defect from purchase ???? Do I call apple or go to an Apple Store or should I go to a Koodo retailer ...... I purchased my phone through Best Buy a couple months ago and didn't realize my screen is popping right out of the phone itself ..... Not physical damage as its never been dropped not a single scratch or ding but the screen is coming out as if I could dissect it lol what do I do there is light and I'm worried I may loose the entire screen ????? Any ideas ..... Thank you and good luck everyone with your phones
Userlevel 4
Hey koodo any boxing day sales coming up for the new year