Koodo Community

Community

has anybody tried the Blu brand phone on the Koodo Network

Userlevel 1
Blu Phones

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Yes I have. BLU makes some well thought out devices. I have a BLU Win HD that I used to use with Koodo (I've since upgraded). Although I don't use it as a phone anymore, I do use it daily as my GPS. I could easily recommend BLU devices. They're sold unlocked at walmart and office Depot / staples. And a few other places.
Chad Burr wrote:

Yes I have. BLU makes some well thought out devices. I have a BLU Win HD that I used to use with ...

I've used 2 different unlocked Blu phones with Koodo in Nova Scotia. Just insert the SIM card. No problems. Lots of savings on phone.
Userlevel 1
Chad Burr wrote:

Yes I have. BLU makes some well thought out devices. I have a BLU Win HD that I used to use with ...

I found poor battery life on the one I bought, and a guy at work has the same problem, also he misses a lot of calls
Userlevel 1
Chad Burr wrote:

Also Amazon
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It's hard to say - overall the brand is good but they release a lot of different models. My advice is to go with their higher end devices. They're a budget brand after all.