Koodo Community

Community

Solved

grandfathered package and discount from work.

My work offers a discount from koodo on my monthly bill.. If i activate it and then later (if quit job) and its removed does my package deal change (i have a grandfathered deal atm) want to make sure before using it dont want to lose my 2GB data for price i pay..

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Aaron, A lot of Koodos customers who have their grandfathered plans are not required to change their plan unless 1. They want to, or 2. They choose a phone with a tab large which requires a tab large plan. So even if you lost your work discount you won't lose the plan you have. Hope that helps 🙂
would i contact koodo to get the discount my employer offers (walmart) or does the employer have to fill out forum and submit to koodo..
Userlevel 7
Aaron L wrote:

would i contact koodo to get the discount my employer offers (walmart) or does the employer have ...

You will need to speak with your supervisor at work, they can send in the paperwork for the discount to be applied to your account. I've provided a thread that someone else had asked a similar question to what you asked and they were told the same. https://c.getsatisfaction.com/koodo/topics/walmart_employee_offers Hope that helps 🙂
Userlevel 6
Hi Aaron, Daniel is right! You would lose the discount, not the plan 🙂 Enjoy it! ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.