Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Got my Grand Prime today at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga. The head phones are not included in the box. Not sure if it is a norm?

Head phones not included with Grand Prime. What a bummer.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Usually there's a manifest of what's inside printed on the outside of the box. So you just have to look outside the box 🙂
Thanks for your post. Unfortunately, there isn't except for the specs. Is there another way to find out?
Userlevel 7
Rishi wrote:

Thanks for your post. Unfortunately, there isn't except for the specs. Is there another way to fi...

I did a quick Google search and found an old London drugs sale where London Drugs were giving away a free headphone set with purchase except if you bought it for telus. I'm just guessing here but id say it didn't come with a pair. Edit: koodo's website had the answer all along..

Rishi wrote:

Thanks for your post. Unfortunately, there isn't except for the specs. Is there another way to fi...

Thanks a bunch Chad. With $5.00 for 24 months on a Koodo tab,  suppose I was expecting too much...Well as long as the phone reviews on Grand Prime are good am happy. I could now go and buy a new headset.
Userlevel 7
Rishi wrote:

A wired headset won't run you too much... if you'd like a wireless one. Check out the LG Tone Pro. I love mine.
Rishi wrote:

Noted !! Cheers again....