Koodo Community

Community

Question

got an offer from koodo via text message, can't seem to access it via the link, what do I do?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Could you copy and paste what the text said here for us?
Allan wrote:

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=36f8981dd1&view=fimg&th=15a61d546a99724d&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=1559966397508878336-local0&safe=1&attbid=ANGjdJ9BzxaM6CHUdl3UnyPCgLYrPNN747-wymwrXSF1mddxkq-hc4Xo_kc-g9bgfCCYqosisBmzh_d7nLEXW1n_CJ4n7eKw_QI_SF2E_foacfgwomToazE7Uo7U7AM&ats=1487701298125&rm=15a61d546a99724d&zw&sz=w1600-h793
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Allan wrote:

We only see that

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Allan wrote:

Jillian, if you are near a Koodo store they can fulfill the offer for you. Would that work?
Userlevel 4
Allan wrote:

Is that true some people was getting a text message from koodo offing a extra 1gb for $ 2 more on there plan saw it in the community last week some where thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Allan wrote:

Well, there is lots of different promos for different customers for a variety of reasons. They do come and go and change all the time. So, the answer is 'yes' to text messages the when, why and how varies greatly. 
Allan wrote:

Thank you all, finally got it done after quite a few calls to Koodo.  The Kiosk at PTC was no help at all, I would never recommend going there, they did not even offer to help or look into it for me all they said was that the phone is no longer available, terrible customer service.  The Koodo store on Harwood was more helpful, they advised me to call in.  Anyway I'm happy it's been resolved and my new phone is on the way.   
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Allan wrote:

Where is PTC Jillian? I will call the store manager myself and give them your feedback.