Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Got accidently locked out of my phone, it is a Samsung Galaxy S II. Says I need a Code. I don't have it..What do I do?

Samsung locked out by accident

8 replies

Userlevel 7
If it is a PUK code then your only option is to call customer service and request the code.
Hi, thanks, yes it is. I think I will have to wait until Tuesday. Everything is closed here tomorrow! Thanksgiving Day! Frustrating not having a phone. Oh, well...Live and learn!
use special software to unlock programmly your phone through PC. You can do it with help of some android emulator. Good luck!
Userlevel 7
Morgan Johnson wrote:

use special software to unlock programmly your phone through PC. You can do it with help of some ...

Yeah don't do this ^^^^^ Koodo will give you the PUK code for free. No alien software or brute force required. Just a phone call.
Morgan Johnson wrote:

use special software to unlock programmly your phone through PC. You can do it with help of some ...

What's a PUK code?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Morgan Johnson wrote:

PUK stands for Personal Unlock Key. It allows you to unlock your pin locked phone if you entered the wrong pin too many times. You can get it from your carrier if needed. 
Morgan Johnson wrote:

PUK PIN SIM.  I'm over 50 with no kids so hard to keep up.  My phone is letting me put in a code every one hour...is that even for real?? I think I have tried 20 times and no being sent to gmail.  I can't call obviously, I am alone in -11C weather with a severe illness.  I am in a rural town.  I would have to get on a highway with black ice to begin to look for a public phone...it's just a little absurd that something supposed to protect me is actually putting me in harms way.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Morgan Johnson wrote:

Do you have a neighbor that could help? If not, do you have a computer or some other computing device with you? You can use google hangouts in your gmail or just go straight to hangouts.google.com and you can actually place a call. So first thing 9am I would call Koodo's toll free number at 1-866-995-6636 and get your puk then. Did you put in your wrong pin a few times or soemthing and then get that window?