Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Google Play Store: Error while retrieving information from server. [RPC:S-7:AEC-0 OSMJ-YTEH-SUNLO]

I have a LG G3 running Lollipop; had trouble with the Google Play App Store connecting to download any apps or update any existing apps. Sometimes I get a white screen, sometimes a regular App store screen.

I have already walked through fixes with Koodo client services, and did a factory reset (including removing sim card).
Google accounts have been removed/re-added, but to no avail. Seems a common problem on various Android support pages. The error states:
 Error while retrieving information from server. [RPC:S-7:AEC-0 OSMJ-YTEH-SUNLO] help!
icon

Best answer by Mathieu 24 June 2015, 00:46

Hi Nik,

If you've already been through customer support about this issue, then I would recommend you go to a Koodo stall and have them send the phone out for repairs under warranty or have it exchanged if you had the phone for less than 2 weeks.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hi Nik,

If you've already been through customer support about this issue, then I would recommend you go to a Koodo stall and have them send the phone out for repairs under warranty or have it exchanged if you had the phone for less than 2 weeks.