Koodo Community

Community

Google Pixel on sale on Google Store for $775. When will it be reflected with koodo's retail price?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hard to say.  You will just need to keep an eye the pricing or buy it direct from Google
Dennis wrote:

Hard to say.  You will just need to keep an eye the pricing or buy it direct from Google

I am asking as I have a 150 balance transfer that rolled over on Aug 1st toward the purchase of new phone.! Thanks though
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
One thing I can say is that i'm pretty sure they'll follow soon enough. I see no reason why they wouldn't!
We are always better off being patient when it comes to obtaining new technology. Hense, the tankless water heater, and the Samsung S6. Everbody who bought it overlooked the fact it has no SD slot. But if you need to have it now, my source says u can get it from Koodo for $200 and a large tab... https://www.koodomobile.com/phones/pixel-phone-google?pid=671
Thowlander wrote:

We are always better off being patient when it comes to obtaining new technology. Hense, the ta...

As clearly as a translucent vagrant you must have gotten lost reading my question.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Fun fact, you can get the Pixel on the tab for $704.
Allan wrote:

Fun fact, you can get the Pixel on the tab for $704.

No thanks.