Koodo Community
Question

Google Nexus 4 compatible with koodo ?

• 3 November 2012
  • 4 replies

When the Google Nexus 4 phone will be available in Canada (November 13), is it compatible with Koodo's network ? In other words, if I buy it, will it work with my Koodo ?

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes it is made to work on every provider. Google has designed it that way so they only have to make one version this time not like the variants of the Galaxy Nexus. - KID ANDROID. ( Team.Android.Canada)
All you would need is a Koodo Micro Sim card, and you would be good to go. The Nexus 4 is only available at the Play Store, and comes unlocked, not carrier locked. It is made to work on all North American cellular bands.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
All you would need is a Koodo Micro Sim card, and you would be good to go. The Nexus 4 is only av...The Nexus is available other places then the Play Store. It was leaked right before before officially revealed by a retail outlet placing sales advertising on their business Window so it is available at retail places not just the play store. - KID ANDROID. ( Team.Android.Canada)
Yes, It's completely compatible with Koodo. I bought one and I use it with my Koodo plan. 🙂