Koodo Community

Community

Solved

google image search

Doing a google image search ?

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Type what you want to search into the search and tap the image icon at the bottom of the Google search page to bring up the images related to your search terms
I want to drop a photo in google images.I just have a photo in my photo gallery. No name..likely fake. Ive seen this on the tv show catfish but I dont know how the do it.
Userlevel 7
jackies wrote:

I want to drop a photo in google images.I just have a photo in my photo gallery. No name..likely ...

If you want to search an image you already have, you have to do it from a computer. Click and drag into the google search bar
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
jackies wrote:

I want to drop a photo in google images.I just have a photo in my photo gallery. No name..likely ...

Thanks Ahmad, that's hilarious I've seen that show and wondered how the heck they did that as well but never tried it, now I'm definitely going to be trying it constantly lol
jackies wrote:

Thanks...I may do thst...now they are contacting me saying Ive won 500,000 thousand dollars in thr Facebook 2015 Lottery ..that I never entered !! I have messaged that it was cool...and what I haveto do to get my money.....no reply and it has been quite some time. When /if I get my money well have a Koodoo Commjnity Party !!! Hahaha
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
jackies wrote:

Lol you've won you just need to wire them $1000 to collect your prize lol
Userlevel 7
jackies wrote:

While you're at it you can wire me 1000$ too.
jackies wrote:

Ok...they are not asking me to wire me money but they are asking me for all kinds of information including my name, contact address, country, date of birth,occupation, cellphone number and email address
Userlevel 7
jackies wrote:

Do not give anything to them
jackies wrote:

Chad...I will definitely send you $1000...when I get my $500,000! You will need to send me your name, contact address, country, date of birth, occupation, cellphone number, and email address ! Hahaha
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
jackies wrote:

Tell them to send Mark Zuckerburg himself to deliver the check and take his expanses out of the winnings lol
jackies wrote:

Thats good..I might do that ! They still havent answered my message to speak to a boss/supervisor. You'd think they'd want to answer swiftly to get dome advertising of the good kind themselves !