Koodo Community

Community

Google Home Mini when buying a Pixel 2

Hello,
I am an existing customer with an ongoing monthly plan.
If I pre-order the new Pixel 2 phone through Koodo, will I still get the free Google Home Mini?
It says it's for 'Offer applies to new activations and renewals', but does it count as a renewals or anything?
Thanks.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Jonathan,

If you get the tab with the phone, then it would count as a renewal and you would get the home mini.
I tried to pre-order yesterday as well and it said I would get the mini. I kept getting error messages so I gave up and tried to order today but now it is not offering the mini with it. Only with the Pixel XL now. Does anyone know if that is right or if there is some glitch?

Userlevel 3
Sharon Mack wrote:

I tried to pre-order yesterday as well and it said I would get the mini. I kept getting error mes...

I think its because pre-order for Pixel is over on 17th October. So you only get a bonus Google Home mini on the preorders of 2XL which starts tomorrow.
Userlevel 6
Sharon Mack wrote:

I tried to pre-order yesterday as well and it said I would get the mini. I kept getting error mes...

The offer is only for pre-orders, I believe it launched today and is no longer applicable for the.gift.