Koodo Community
Solved

Gmail Account. No access. Forgot my password

I need to reset my gmail account. Gmail will text my phone for the authorization code. I do not have any coverage (Cell phone towers in my area). Can I get this code somewhere? 

7 replies

I meant somewhere on the internet? I have internet access. My cell phone is dead. no signal. No wifi available.
Userlevel 1
bro is your password each android is Google saytem there for you need use Google there other types if Google please be aware that you will need right password or use SD Memory card there forward to there wale useing Google get right password word figure out happy victory day plsese injoy your day plsese take care
Userlevel 7
Hi Edgar,

You are able to reset your password by answering security questions from Google. If you have any issues doing that, you should contact Google, they will be the best to assist you.
Userlevel 1
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Edgar,

You are able to reset your password by answering security questions from Google. If yo...

Yes but you have go to Google account there should be reset page or send call request to Google but if this thay will help you
Userlevel 1
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Edgar,

You are able to reset your password by answering security questions from Google. If yo...

Yes but is hard to call thim
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Not really, if Google needs to text you a code and you don't have service then my only advise to you would be to have Google send the code and then go for a ride into a service area.
Userlevel 7
Chad Burr wrote:

Not really, if Google needs to text you a code and you don't have service then my only advise to ...

The codes are usually time sensitive so it may be a better idea to do the whole thing within a service area.