Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Getting my 1st SmartPhone

How do I get a Koodo phone on a Tab? I'm a Koodo customer using my own unlocked phone (Nokia-Symbian O/S) but feel the need to move to a SmartPhone. Want a very basic SmartPhone with $0 upfront investment. Will use it for email and reading news sites mostly - maybe play PacMan sometimes. Have nearly $30 accrued in my Tab already. Any suggestions how to approach this?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Since you have money building up means that you have a tab you can use up to 180$ right now there is an awesome android called the moto G you should absolutely consider. I just started using mine today and it's fantastic. At 150$ is a steal. Look through what koodo is offering Sign into selferve Self serve will allow you to use your tab to buy the phone you want
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chad Burr wrote:

Since you have money building up means that you have a tab you can use up to 180$ right now there...

I second very strongly recommending the Moto G it's the best phone for the money available. You might have a hard time finding one right now as its flying out the door but it worth searching.
Userlevel 7
We sold out within hours of opening on Friday and we had a waiting list of about 7 people asking for the Moto G today too. I'm working at a multi-carrier retailer, too! There were a plethora of better phones available, but why did this happen? It's a $150 retail quad-core Android with an HD display an awesome battery life on any plan with no frills - $75 PC.gift card for new acts/add-A-line at Mobile Shop - No Tax in certain locations, so if you paid for it outright, you could save the taxes on it too, and then get 10% off your plan. It's outrageous. I didn't see this kind of deal coming.