Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Galaxy S7 Edge Release Date and Pick up Service

Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge will be released in Canada on March 11th 2016.
However, When I try to pre-order the Galaxy S7 Edge, it says "The phone and the Gear VR will be shipped between March 17th to 24th"
I need the phone before March 15th....
Do they have a Pick-up service or something like that???

9 replies

IS the Gold Available in Canada?
Bikram wrote:

I don't think so ;;
Userlevel 6
Bikram wrote:

Koodo only offers the black model.
Bikram wrote:

Nice
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If it doesn't say online only, then you can always go to a Koodo store when the s7 comes out and get it then.
Goran wrote:

If it doesn't say online only, then you can always go to a Koodo store when the s7 comes out and ...

OK is my order is on the way
Userlevel 6
Hey Hyinjun! We don't offer the pick up service when it comes to online orders.  You can always visit the closest store to you http://koo.do/1YM8LhV and hope that they will have some in stock! The gear is only offered for pre-orders. Hope this helps! 
Melissa wrote:

Hey Hyinjun! We don't offer the pick up service when it comes to online orders.  You can alw...

Do you mean that if the closest store to me has some in stock, I can get my phone which I pre-ordered online? Or Can I pre-order Galaxy S7 Edge at the store?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Melissa wrote:

Hey Hyinjun! We don't offer the pick up service when it comes to online orders.  You can alw...

That you can go to in order to buy if they have any in stock. You will not be able to pick up the pre-order