Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Galaxy s7 edge, Lg G5 or Oneplus 3?

I will switch phones right arround new years, and was wondering if the galaxy s7 edge is a good phone? Of course it is, but too much controversie on if it will slown down within 6 months. My other options are lg g5 or oneplus 3? Ughh too many phones

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I have had my s7 edge for a few months now, mind you in service for a broken screen for a while. But its a really awesome phone. I like it a lot. Definitely my favorite at the moment. It has not slowed down what so ever. As for the other two i have not owned them, but I know someone with a G5 and she said its as fast as it was the day she got it and the reviews are decent(minus the finish)
Thanks for the help, if there's some good sales for the s7 edge i'll defenitly cop that one. G5 is so cheap to not get tho! We'll see how she goes I guess hahah
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
oli wrote:

Thanks for the help, if there's some good sales for the s7 edge i'll defenitly cop that one. G5 i...

No problem. All 3 are a great choice in my opinion so watch some more reviews and buy what you like the most for your needs.