Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Galaxy s3 Touch Screen Not Working

The touch screen on my samsung galaxy s3 just randomly stopped working. Everything else on the phone works. It started working again, but only for a few minutes until it quit again. I've tried pulling the battery, but no luck. Thanks for all of your help and input!

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Take it to a Koodo boutique and they will provide warranty service or a quote on the repair if your guarantee has expired. You could also try on Kijiji to get a price on third-party repair.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I think the reparation at this point isn't worth it anymore. It's an old phone and out of waranty repairs are expensive. Better get a new phone with that money
I've had this phone for about 8 months now, would it still be covered? Bought new from a Koodo store.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Alex wrote:

I've had this phone for about 8 months now, would it still be covered? Bought new from a Koodo st...

Koodo warranty is 12 months.
Alex wrote:

I've had this phone for about 8 months now, would it still be covered? Bought new from a Koodo st...

Thanks!
Also, if I bought a new phone, which phone in your opinion is a better buy: Nexus 5 LG G3
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Alex wrote:

Also, if I bought a new phone, which phone in your opinion is a better buy: Nexus 5 LG G3

If you insist on trading up to new, G3 has some wi-fi issues, Nexus 5 less so. Do a search in the box at the top right of this page. Features are up to you to judge value for money. Nexus 5 is unlocked, which adds a virtual $35 of value to your purchase. Good luck.