Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Galaxy S2X Web/Application Issue

Greetings community, Here is the issue: Whenever i click on a link in Facebook for example, it redirects me to my browser. I then want to return to Facebook, but when I hit the return arrow, it returns to the last page in the browser, this only started since i've updated to the 4.1.2, the old software would simply return me to Facebook. Is it my browser, or software? What can I do to fix it.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Are there two return arrows by any chance? One at top and one at the bottom? I know that's how it is on my iPhone. One for going back to app and one for going back in the browser if you went past the first link. EDIT: Nevermind. I see yours opens the whole browser instead of a browser within the app. I believe that's just the way it works now
Ahmad wrote:

Are there two return arrows by any chance? One at top and one at the bottom? I know that's how it...

Im using the one at the bottom on the phone, in most cases returns me to previous menus in the phone.
Ahmad wrote:

Are there two return arrows by any chance? One at top and one at the bottom? I know that's how it...

Thanks Ahmad, I am able to multitask with the open windows, I just find that the return arrow was much faster