Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Galaxy Note 2 Wifi not connecting suddenly!

Userlevel 1
My wifi on my note 2 is not connecting. Have done both a hard reset and a soft reset and cleared cache. still not working. button stays greyed out. What can I do?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Try resetting your home Router by disconnecting the power connection for a minute or so then plug the power cord back in and after it loads all up again try connecting the phone again.
I have same problem the note 2 is old phone some times older phone best software reset usely works but if there varus there app my help you Sweep clean app killer may help you lot
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'm ikaros fan haven lost property wrote:

I have same problem the note 2 is old phone some times older phone best software reset usely wo...

He stated that he already did a factory reset and the app you suggested to use has nothing to do with his issue at all asiits a connection issue not a ram issue. Please read the entire question before suggesting a solution or we are not helping anything.
I'm ikaros fan haven lost property wrote:

I have same problem the note 2 is old phone some times older phone best software reset usely wo...

LOL okay will experience samsung note2 is older phone I upgrade to this phone way is it people can't here you clearly wen you call can you tell the rosion thank you
Userlevel 1
The issue is it won't look for wifi...you can slide the button over, but it remains greyed out. Thoughts before I bring it in?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
CaptainGMurd wrote:

The issue is it won't look for wifi...you can slide the button over, but it remains greyed out. ...

Honestly, it sounds like a hardware issue after the troubleshooting steps you've already attempted. I can't think of anything else other than having you bring it in for a warranty repair.
Userlevel 2
http://www.smartmobilephonesolutions.com/content/wifi-grayed-out-or-missing-android