Koodo Community
Question

Galaxy Buds Promo

• 19 June 2019
  • 5 replies

I recently upgraded to an s10 and ordered online on June 6. Less than 2 weeks later I see that there is now a promo for free Galaxy Buds.

I was wondering since I am still within the 30 day return period, am i eligible to retroactively get this deal? The price I paid for the phone is still the same as it is now the only difference is now you get the buds as well as up to $120 in bill credits.

If worse comes to worse, i can technically return the phone and reorder it with the lower price and the buds right?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'd definitely return the phone if not possible to credit that offer. But you would need to speak with a rep since we can't help you much here, on the community.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Speak with a rep asap you might not even have to return it to get the deal. Otherwise you have 15 days unless your agreement says30.
Just called and was told that the only way to be eligible is to send the phone back and reorder...

That kind of sucks as they would just be losing money on shipping...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Just called and was told that the only way to be eligible is to send the phone back and reorder...

I would call back again. It’s still under 15days if you order on June 6th. Why they want us/them to go through big hassle? Tell them your ordering day and ask them to speak to manager if necessary.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I would call back again. It’s still under 15days if you order on June 6th. Why they want us/them to go through big hassle? Tell them your ordering day and ask them to speak to manager if necessary.

I think it might be because of the galaxy buds promos. It's not Koodo that sends them but Samsung. That's most likely the reason she would need to return the phone.