Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Galaxy Ace 2 X GTS-7560M WIFI not working

Hello Friends, I have samsung galaxy GTS-7560 M model from Koodo. I had unlocked it. But now its wifi is not working. Please help me for same.Thanks in advance.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Can you describe in more detail what exactly about the wifi that isn't working?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If its on your home wifi then try uplugging your router for a minute or so then plug it back in and try to connect to it again.if its on a public wifi some need a password or to accept terms of use before it will fully connect, so open a browser and it usually will bring up a page automatically in your browser.
Chad Burr wrote:

it can't be switch on
Userlevel 7
Chad Burr wrote:

Ernest what happens when you try to switch it on?
Badge +4
If you simply entered a code to carrier unlock the Ace 2x, it should not have affected Wi-Fi connectivity. Remove the battery for one minute, re-install battery and follow Paul's recommendation for rebooting the router. Keep us posted.
Hello Everyone! Thanks for your reply. I am using home network wifi. After unlocking cell wifi was working fine for around 3-4 months. Now issue is that GTS-7560M model is not detecting any wifi, Nor home network nor Other . At home my other cells are working very fine with Home wifi. I had shown the cell to a moble repair store, He told me to update the software. But i dont know whether itis really required to update software or need to install drivers again. If i connect it to Samsung -Kies software it is showing error for updation. Is it require to unroot for updating software? If yes then where i can get software & drivers for same. Regards, Kamlesh
Badge +4