Koodo Community

Community

Question

galaxy 5 not registered in Mexico

I added international plan on Sunday by phone and since then cannot get or call. Help. As I can't call you.say network not registered.took out sim card. No changes.selected network and a t and t. No changes. 7802032875

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Jae.

Have you added the free international roaming package from self serve? Is data roaming enabled on your phone?

Here's how to add the free international roaming packages. There's two of them : 

Connect to sell serve and go to your add-ons

Click to change the add-ons

Search for 1) International Voice Roaming and 2) International Data Roaming

You should now have all those add-ons

Wish you a wonderful vacation!
I don't show free options to add.only the $40 one I added.in Alberta on monthly plan if that makes a difference
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
deanna wrote:

I don't show free options to add.only the $40 one I added.in Alberta on monthly plan if that make...

You should be able to follow the steps Robert provided. Without the free add-ons, your phone will not connect to the Mexican Telephone network.

I COULD NOT FIND them to add because hey were ALREADY added.  sorry for caps not good texter. I have used this phone international before in us. just cant get anything to work in mexico and I need it for work
Userlevel 7
deanna wrote:

I COULD NOT FIND them to add because hey were ALREADY added.  sorry for caps not good ...

What networks are available when you do a network search?