Koodo Community
Solved

Free Tablet

• 11 March 2019
  • 4 replies

Hi There, As I searched, I can receive a free tablet now because I am using the Koodo services more than 3 years and now pay $58 for my plan and Tab. Could you please tell me about the type of tablet and also how can I order it?Thank you in advance,

icon

Best answer by Dinh 11 March 2019, 02:54

If you get the Tablet plan $15 month. The device on Tab small was -$168. They charge Tab small $7/month and then give you -$7/month credit.

So basically it is $15+$7 - $7 + tax = $15+tax for 3GB/month

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Can you cite where you saw this? There's nothing I know of to get a free tablet just for being with Koodo for 3 years. What they do have is if you get a Koodo data tablet plan then you can get an Alcatel A30 tablet for zero dollars upfront and a monthly credit that's the same as the tab amount, so it's free if you keep the plan for 24 months.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Delete this comment.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you get the Tablet plan $15 month. The device on Tab small was -$168. They charge Tab small $7/month and then give you -$7/month credit.

So basically it is $15+$7 - $7 + tax = $15+tax for 3GB/month

Can you cite where you saw this? There's nothing I know of to get a free tablet just for being with Koodo for 3 years. What they do have is if you get a Koodo data tablet plan then you can get an Alcatel A30 tablet for zero dollars upfront and a monthly credit that's the same as the tab amount, so it's free if you keep the plan for 24 months.
Thank you