Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Found phone OSHAWA ON Samsung

Found a Koodo phone in Oshawa ON on Park road around John. It's a Samsung and when I contacted koodo they attempted to call the customer but the only number on their account is to the number of this cellphone. If you think this is your phone call koodo again and tell them to look at your file notes. I've left my number for you to arrange to get your phone back. Found it on April 20th 2016 around 10pm-12.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
That's super nice of you. Good on you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Very nice of you to try to return it. Is there a message that scrolls across the lock screen that says anything about where to return the phone? Also can you get into the phone or is it locked?
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Very nice of you to try to return it. Is there a message that scrolls across the lock screen th...

Owner called into koodo as I hoped and got my contact and got his phone back last night. Happy ending.
Userlevel 3
Last time I found a mobile it was unlocked so I accessed Contacts and found Home listed. Called that number and said I had located their mobile, asked them to describe it and when matched arranged a return. They were around the corner from where I found it which was lucky. I'm assuming Kaptivatin found the mobile was locked but indicated Koodo on the screen.