Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Found lost phone. Cannot restore service

When I try to restore my service through self serve, I get the error: "Sorry, you are not authorized to access this information" This happens despite being the account holder

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Stephen, If you are having issues restoring service to your phone try contacting Koodo using the number: 1 (866) 995-6636 from another phone and speak with a representative to get the service back on the phone. Hope this helps!
Userlevel 2
When u lost your phone did u report it as lost? If so you will have to call into channel support and ask them to unsuspend ur account before changes can be made on ur selfserve
I reported it lost, yes. Thanks for the quick replies guys, really appreciate that. Will call them tomorrow
Hi
I have two cell phones with Koodo. I left one behind on a trip (not lost) and I tried suspending the account until I could get it back.  Where on the site can I confirm that the right phone was suspended?  And how do I unsuspend it i
Userlevel 7
Elsa wrote:

Hi
I have two cell phones with Koodo. I left one behind on a trip (not lost) and I tried suspend...

Hi Elsa,

You have two choices,
1) You can switch it to a seasonal hold which would cost 15$ a month, and nothing will work on the phone. Once you get your phone back, you will have to select any of the currently available plans. To do the switch, log into self serve click on change rate plan and select seasonal hold.

2) You can report it as lost/stolen, your bill would continue but nothing will work on the phone. This would also allow you to keep your current plan if you have a grandfathered plan. To do this, log into self serve click on report lost/stolen phone and follow the instructions.
Elsa wrote:

Hi
I have two cell phones with Koodo. I left one behind on a trip (not lost) and I tried suspend...

Once I get the phone back, how to I undo the lost/stolen option on the self serve?
Userlevel 7
Elsa wrote:

Hi

Same way that you reported it lost/stole, but when you get to the menu it'll ask if you found it. 
Elsa wrote:

Hi

This is what I get when I'm in the lost/stole page "Sorry, this subscriber cannot be suspended at this time", Why?.