Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Fitting old simcard to Nexus 4

I am receiving my nexus 4 this monday and there is no koodo store around. If someone knows...how can i fit my galaxy s2x simcard to the nexus 4 ? What instrument did you use ?

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I have a SIM cutter, but you can do it with sharp scissors: http://my-iphone-ipad-blog.blogspot.ca/2010/08/convert-sim-to-micro-sim.html
Userlevel 7
You can also purchase a Micro sim card online and have it shipped to your home if you'd like https://shop.koodomobile.com/browse-accessories.ep?cID=688131&phoneGuid=all
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ahmad wrote:

You can also purchase a Micro sim card online and have it shipped to your home if you'd like h...

He can try cutting it first and if he should mess anything up, then he can order online. I also forgot to mention that he can get a SIM card at other authorized dealers: Mobile Shop, Walmart, Best Buy, Future Shop, etc.
Userlevel 7
Ahmad wrote:

You can also purchase a Micro sim card online and have it shipped to your home if you'd like h...

No one said he didn't have to try first lol. Also, Walmart doesn't and won't sell SIM cards alone and without activation (new line).
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ahmad wrote:

Really? When I was looking for a nano-SIM, they would've sold me one had they had one in stock. Future Shop sold me one.
Userlevel 6
Ahmad wrote:

Yup. Bought 1 SIM from FutureShop, 1 from WalMart and 2 from the Koodo kiosk in Sherbrooke, all without problem.
thank you guys.. I have sharp cissors..:)
Userlevel 1
A drywall knife works very well too, even better than scissors in many cases.
Userlevel 1
Don wrote:

Watch you don't cut yourself.
Userlevel 1
Don wrote:

Iol
Userlevel 6
Don wrote:

Next question on Koodo community: "How do you do your own stitches with only one hand? (Please don't ask why)" LOL