Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Family Plan?

my Dad, Mom, and I are wanting to get a Mobile plan. 
I know Koodo does not offer a Family Plan, but has it's own alternative
I was wondering what these were, and how it works? Could we have two-three phones using the same plan with call text and data? 

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo grouped plans offer a single bill, and free calling between users on the account. Each has their own minutes and data allotment.
David wrote:

Koodo grouped plans offer a single bill, and free calling between users on the account. Each has ...

Does Family Calling include text?

are the minutes and data limited from normal? if i get an unlimited call plan does that mean we all get unlimited calls? does it cost more?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
David wrote:

Koodo grouped plans offer a single bill, and free calling between users on the account. Each has ...

As it is all Koodo plans include unlimited international texting while in Canada. Data is per line and not shared at all as David said. It does not mean all get unlimited calls. It means if there's three people on the same account, calls between the three of you are not charged. The plans you see on koodomobile.com are the ones you can get and you can see the costs for the unlimited talk ones.
David wrote:

Does that still apply if one of the phones are a normal plan and the other is prepaid with no talk minutes?
David wrote:

No. A prepaid plan and a postpaid plan are totally different.