Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Family calling with $30 talk and text plan?

I want to change mine and my boyfriend's plan to the $30 talk and text plan, we're both under the same account. I am just wondering if it would still be unlimited calling between the two of us if I do this. I'm looking at the plan and it doesn't say anything about family calling.

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Deanna,

I see what you're saying. I've posed your question to our liason so as soon as they answer me I'll let you know.
Userlevel 6
All of koodo's plan include family calling. It says it their website where the plans are listed.
Userlevel 7
Userlevel 6
RudyW wrote:

All of koodo's plan include family calling. It says it their website where the plans are listed.

I think that maybe just a mistake. Infuse they couldn't say "all plans include...." because it's only one plan. They must have just forgotten it. It makes no sense for them to exclude family calling from just that plan.
Userlevel 7
RudyW wrote:

Even if it's a mistake, the feature doesn't show when you go to change plans. Rather than have someone change plans to what could possibly not be right, I'd rather wait to get confirmation from Koodo.
Userlevel 6
RudyW wrote:

Strange, their brochures clearly states even that plan includes family calling. Hopefully your liaison will have their website updated then too.
Userlevel 7
Hi Deanna, my liason got back to me today and Koodo stated it IS included and they are working on updating the plan description to refelct that.

Enjoy your plan.
Thanks Chad!
How does koodo know who my family is? Theres no where to add someone, no one asked me to list my family members...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Andrew Akers wrote:

How does koodo know who my family is? Theres no where to add someone, no one asked me to list my ...

'Family' are those within one payment account.

Andrew Akers wrote:

How does koodo know who my family is? Theres no where to add someone, no one asked me to list my ...

What is one payment account?? Do you mean they must be on ONE bill?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Andrew Akers wrote:

Yes, both numbers must be on the same account. You dont get the unlimited calling between lines if youre one on account and a family member is on their own separate Koodo account.
Userlevel 6
Andrew Akers wrote:

@Missy Whitts :
We're happy to see you on the Koodo forum. I'd recommend not reviving old threads (as per forum rules), and simply creating new ones with your questions. Looks like @Allan has answered your question.