Koodo Community
Solved

facebook live issue on koodo network?

• 7 September 2016
  • 1 reply

This weekend there was a facebook live stream that I connected to with my Galaxy S7 and it loaded for 5-10seconds and then I got the continuous loading circle and it never continued playing after that. I had full LTE signal and 2 of my buddies beside me went to check the same stream at the same time and they didn't have a single issue with playback. One had a Galaxy S4 with Virgin Mobile and the other one a Galaxy Note 3 with Videotron both on LTE. They even left the stream and came back on it and it worked fine. I thought maybe the stream was the issue but today another stream was live from another broadcaster and I tried to load that one from a different location with full LTE signal and the same thing happen, played 5-10secs and kept loading but never played after that. I tried to clear the facebook data cache because I though it was that but it didn't fix it. Does anyone know what the problem could be?
icon

Best answer by Goran 7 September 2016, 19:02

Does a speed test show good speed? Did you try other streaming apps and restart your phone? If it's the only app having issues try deleting and reinstalling it to see if that fixes it
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Does a speed test show good speed? Did you try other streaming apps and restart your phone? If it's the only app having issues try deleting and reinstalling it to see if that fixes it