Koodo Community

Community

exclusive online deal

I got this online offer when I logged into self serve, but can't seem to get it to show the discount when I add the phone I want (Samsung J3) to the cart on the tab (not selecting retail price). Any suggestions? Anyone get it to work?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are you at the final step before confirmation and it's still not showing?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
How much would your tab me? Mine would be at 7$ per month. Considering the discount is applied to your account, your Tab should be at 6$ instead of 7...
I've gotten as far as inputting cc info and it is saying monthly tab payments would be $9 ($10 with tax) but I currently have a tab credit of $26 which is the discount which is showing not the additional one. I should be down to $8 a month (for a total price over 24 months of $192 which would be a total of $50 off- my credit and the offer)
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Katie WaterDonald wrote:

I've gotten as far as inputting cc info and it is saying monthly tab payments would be $9 ($10 wi...

Are you sure the other credit is a tab credit and not one towards your next bill?
Katie WaterDonald wrote:

I've gotten as far as inputting cc info and it is saying monthly tab payments would be $9 ($10 wi...

Yer. This is what is showing

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Katie WaterDonald wrote:

Katie, I had the team look into the issues you were experiencing and there was a glitch that is now fixed. Let us know if you need any other help!