Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Error in re-receiving same message periodically.

I seem to be having an error with my phone's basic sms messaging. Whenever i receive a message from anybody (including contacts) it keeps re-receiving the message for about a dozen times. Eventually this stops but till then the same message is received every 5-6 minutes. Can anyone enlighten me on this particular problem, if familiar with it. Thank you very much.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
That's pretty unique. Never heard of it before. Maybe start with a reset of your phone. If that doesn't work koodo will have to reset your account at the network level.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
How is the reception in your area. It seem the network is not getting a confirmation that you have received the message and is trying to keep sending it to you? Try removing the battery and sim for a few mins and trying again
Userlevel 6
Hi Andrei, if the solution offered by Dennis doesn't work, give us a call and we'll have a look into it 🙂 We can be reached at 1-866-995-6636 from another phone, option #6 for technical assistance. Thank you! ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.